Brands
 
Shopping Cart
0 items
 
Specials
 

RV LED Replacement Lights

Replacement 12 Volt LED Lights for Recreational Vehicles, Class A B & C Motorhomes, 5th Wheels, Campers, Travel Trailers & Boats

Replacing the incadesent light bulbs in your RV with LED lighting is the "BEST" power saving improvement that that you can do for your RV's batteries. Filament bulbs (incandesent) waste a lot of energy. Typically only 15% of the energy used is light, the other 85% of energy is wasted in heat. If you've ever touched an incadesent light bulb that has been on for a while you know what we mean.

Star Light Revolution 1141-300 RV LED Bayonet BulbOn average a single wedge type incadesent bulb will pull about 1.5 DC amps as measured by the the IPN-PRO remote in my 5th wheel. Turn on five incadesents and your pulling 7.5 DC amps per hour. Multiply that by three hours and the deep cycle battery is down 22.5 amps. If the RV, camper or trailer only has one group 24 battery 50% of the battery capacity was consumed in three hours. If the same RV was running LED, power consumption would only be about .6 amps per hour or 1.8 DC amps for three hours. As you can see the differance is HUGE!
Pictured left: StarLight Revolution 1141-300 300 lumen bayonet base

Star Light Revolution 921-250 Wedge Base RV LED LightYou do not have to replace your existing light fixtures. Star Light LED's are easy to install replacement bulbs. Simply remove the existing bulb and install the new LED. The hardest part of converting your RV to LED lighting is getting the lens covers off of the existing fixtures.

We are sticklers on only offering top quality products!
Virtually every product that you find on this web site has been tested or installed by us. Our choice in LED lighting is no different. We started real life testing of the Star Lights brand as well as an inexpensive automotive type Chinese LED back in May of 2012 in our 5th wheels. What we found was the cheap Chinese did work ok during our six month test, but the StarLight brand provided a cleaner, brighter and more consitant light quality with the varying voltages found in the RV. Yes you can buy automitive type LED lighting cheaper... but no other LED's are built to the same quality standards as Star Lights! Pictured right: StarLight Revolution 921-250 250 lumen wedge base

RV LED Lights and Star Light LED's are designed in America and engineered specifically for RV use. Each LED comes equipped with built in voltage regulators, resistors and drivers. RV LED Lights have all the same features as Star Lights with the addition of EMI suppression. The inexpensive automotive type LED does not have this componentry which will effect performance and useful life of the bulb in systems with varying voltages.

RV Replacement LED Lights are Eligible for USPS Flat Rate Shipping



USPS Flat Rate Shipping.
We can ship LED replacement bulbs via USPS flat rate shipping. To take advantage of this low cost shipping service packages must be shipped uninsured. Adding insurance raises the cost similar to UPS ground. To see how to ship USPS flat rate click additional images on the LED's product page.

RVSolarStore.com is an Authorized dealer of the Star Light & RV LED Lights brand of LED RV Replacement bulbs and Motion Lights.

RV Wedge Base Replacement LED
RV Wedge Base Replacement LED
RV Bayonet Type Replacement LED
RV Bayonet Type Replacement LED
RV Halogen G4 Replacement LED
RV Halogen G4 Replacement LED
RV LED Motion Lighting
RV LED Motion Lighting